World Teachers Day
Championed, led and implemented the College’s first foray into social media advertising for World Teacher’s Day resulting in a campaign reach of over 2 million Ontarians.
Escape to Paradise
Developed, implemented and managed a two-month social media marketing contest that resulted in over 10,000 leads generated and over 100 new subscriptions.
Developed, implemented, managed and created content for real-time social content feeds for expeditions to Jordan, Taiwan, Nunavut, Colombia and Malaysia in partnership with national tourism boards.
Ontario College of Teachers
• Writing, coordinating, posting and designing creative to increase engagement with customers across all the College’s social media profiles
• Daily management of social accounts including answering messages, issues monitoring and live event coverage.
• Tracking and analyzing paid and organic social media initiatives and using data to inform future strategies.
• Developed social media calendar and content production schedule.
Outpost Magazine & Outpost Expeditions
• Monitoring, content curating and identifying daily opportunities for engagement and growth across all social media channels• Managing daily social media advertising activities including budgets, targeting, campaign objectives and performance reporting
• Researching and consulting on all online campaigns as well as identifying and presenting digital opportunities to internal stakeholders